Ten Bookish Questions
I saw this on Gregor Xanes page and thought i would join in hope he doesn't mind :)
1. What book is on your night stand now?
The book on my kindle that I'm reading right now is "Steve Berry The kings deception" It's really good the plot is all out there with what if?
2. What was the last truly great book that you read?
The colour purple by Alice Walker just because it pulled at my heart strings and made me cry. Any book that gets a full blown emotion out of me is a Truly good read.
3. If you could meet any writer – dead or alive – who would it be? And what would you want to know?
Clive Barker, I'd like to ask him where he came up with his tales. Or H.P Lovecraft for the same question.
4. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?
5. How do you organize your personal library?
By author and series I like to have all the author's written works and the collection's all together, starting by first written and so forth in that order.
6. What book have you always meant to read and haven’t gotten around to yet? Anything you feel
embarrassed never to have read?
Lot's of book's! There's so many that I can't think of them, one thing I always get on twitter is when people say to me, You really know your Horror book's truth is I don't at all! And I'm still getting into the genre
7. Disappointing, overrated, just not good: what book did you feel you were supposed to like but didn't? Do you remember the last book you put down without finishing?
I'm not going to call out to certain book's but if I Really really don't like a book or if a book takes 3 pages to describe a garment ect.. Then they go in my author failed for me section. I have about 3/4 book's in that pile.
8. What kinds of stories are you drawn to? Any you stay clear of?
I Love written works that make you think. The book's that even after 3 days your sitting there thinking about it. I love real Life mystery's The cases and the book's that make you think what the hell happened?! How? Those are the book's really draw me in. Or a book that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
I try my best to stay clear of anything to do with Mills and boons style, or book's that I feel they're trying to make a quick pound on. Or authors who hound you on twitter to read their book those for me are instant no way's. The stories I like are anything I take alike too at the time, Mosty.. Horror, real life paranormal or mysteries.
9. If you could require the president to read one book, what would it be?
The boy in the striped pyjamas or anything to do with Baltimore or improvised areas in America.
10. What do you plan to read next?
The HellBound Heart by Clive Barker.