Sorry I haven't being around Much. Work is never Ending now fall is here, But... That's a really good thing! Fall Means cosy jumpers hot drinks and cosy warmness. And my best thing ever hot baths by candlelight while hearing the rain outside!
And the best season month by far is OCTOBER! So for October to get in to the Spirit of Halloween! I'm doing the The 2014 FALL FEAR Challenge over on Horror Aficionados on Goodread's. I've chosen 5 book's out of the list and so far I’ve read 2, But I am planning to catch up with the rest of the book's that I picked.
I wanted to give this book a review as it is just Awesome! Bad Apples inside this book you will find 5 tales of spooky delight to get you in to the mood of Halloween. These are not old classic tale's they are fresh off the press of horror.
• A brother and sister creep out of the darkness with bags full of deadly tricks in Gregor Xane’s THE RIGGLE TWINS.
• A boy with a misshapen skull just wants to be normal in Evans Light’s PUMPKINHEAD TED.
• A group of thrill seekers learn that looking for terror is a whole lot more fun than finding it in Adam Light’s GHOST LIGHT ROAD.
• Two bullies go looking for trouble but instead find a young boy and his imaginary friend in Jason Parent’s EASY PICKINGS.
• When a mysterious, Halloween-themed attraction comes to the town of Bay’s End, everyone is dying to pay a visit in Edward Lorn’s THE SCARE ROWS.
I honesty really enjoyed this book my favourite’s being Riggle twins By Gregor Xane's and the “Scare Row's” by Edward Lorn's infact I liked Scare Row's so much makes me want to track down other Book's by Edward Lorn! All in all a fantastic read.